AZIERTA CONTRACT SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT CONSULTING S.L. is responsible for the management of Users’ personal data and hereby informs Users that their data will be managed in conformity with what is set forth in current regulations concerning the protection of personal data, (EU) Regulation 2016/679, dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999, dated 13 December (LOPD in Spanish), and therefore provides the following information concerning data management:
Purpose of management: To maintain a commercial relationship and send notifications about our products and services, register on the information blog, request a quote and sign up for the newsletter.
Criteria for data preservation: Data will be preserved as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining a commercial relationship and sending information about our products and services, registering on the information blog, requesting a quote and signing up for the newsletter.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify and suppress their data and limit or oppose the management thereof.
- The right to present a claim at the control authority (agpd.es) if they think that data management does not comply with current regulations.
Contact data to exercise these rights:
- Postal address: Vía de las Dos Castillas 33, Edificio 7, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Data Protection Manager: Mr JORGE MÉNDEZ RODRIGUEZ
- Assistant Data Protection Manager: Mr ÓSCAR GÓMEZ