In compliance with clause 10 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, concerning Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE in Spanish), below we provide the identification data of our company.
Company name: AZIERTA CONTRACT SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT CONSULTING S.L.
Spanish VAT number: CIF B85125334
Registered office: Vía de las Dos Castillas 33, Edificio 7, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Data Protection Manager: Mr JORGE MÉNDEZ RODRIGUEZ
Assistant Data Protection Manager: Mr ÓSCAR GÓMEZ
Tel: (+34) 912771076
Legal Registration: Business Register of Madrid Volume 24.326 Folio 172 Section 8 Page M-437435 First entry
1 – USER INFORMATION
AZIERTA CONTRACT SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT CONSULTING S.L., hereinafter the MANAGER, is responsible for the management of Users’ personal data and informs Users that this data will be managed in accordance with what is set forth in current regulations concerning personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR), concerning the protection of natural persons’ personal data and the free transfer of such data, and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999, dated 13 December (LOPD in Spanish), concerning the protection of personal data, and therefore provides the following information about data management:
Purpose of management: to maintain a commercial relationship with Users. The operations foreseen to carry out this management are:
- Processing orders, requests and any kind of enquiry made by users by means of any of the contact forms made available.
- Sending commercial notifications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present and future, which make it possible to send commercial information. These notifications will be sent by the MANAGER and will be related to the MANAGER’S products and services, or those of its collaborators and suppliers with which it has reached a promotion agreement. In such cases, third parties will never enjoy access to the personal data.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Sending CVs: Sending CVs by this website implies your consent to the inclusion and management of your data in the CURRICULUMS file, belonging to this company. The data obtained from your CV may be used for recruitment purposes for possible hiring by AZIERTA CONTRACT SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT CONSULTING S.L.
Criteria for data preservation: Data will be preserved as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose thereof. When it is no longer required, data will be deleted with sufficient safety measures to guarantee pseudonyms for the data or the total destruction thereof.
Notification of data: AZIERTA CONTRACT SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT CONSULTING S.L. will not transfer information to third parties without users’ prior consent, except in the following cases: when transfer is authorized by law, when it is data gathered from a source that is publicly accessible, when the transferee is the Ombudsman, the Tax Ministry or Judges and Courts of Audits in the exercise of functions attributed thereto, when the transferee is a regional entity with functions similar to those of the Ombudsman or Court of Audits, and if the transfer is made after a dissociation procedure.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify and suppress their data and limit or oppose the management thereof.
- The right to present a claim at the control authority (agpd.es) if they think that data management does not comply with current regulations.
Contact data to exercise these rights:
- Postal address: Vía de las Dos Castillas 33, Edificio 7, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
- E-mail address: email@example.com
2. THE COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By ticking the corresponding boxes and filling in data in fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on forms downloaded, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary in order for the service supplier to answer their enquiry. Filling in data in other fields is voluntary. Users guarantee that the personal data provided to the MANAGER is accurate and are responsible for notifying any changes thereto.
The MANAGER hereby informs and expressly guarantees that users’ personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and whenever personal data is transferred, the user’s express, informed and unequivocal consent will be previously requested. All data requested over the website is compulsory, as it is necessary in order to provide an optimum service for the User. If all the data is not provided, we cannot guarantee that the information and services supplied will completely comply with your needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
In conformity with what is set forth in current regulations concerning the protection of personal data, the MANAGER complies with all the rulings in the GDPR and LOPD for the management of personal data and his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in clause 5 of the GDPR and in clause 4 of the LOPD, ensuring that data is managed in a licit, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the applicant, and is appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is required in relation to the purposes for which it is managed.